This is an excellent year round part-time position – daytime hours.
· Vacuums, sweeps, scrubs, mops, and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms.
· Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms.
· Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes showers, toilets, washbasins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures.
· Removes trash and debris from guest rooms.
· Strips beds, collects dirty linens, and makes beds with fresh linens.
· Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies in guest rooms.
· Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
· Reports items found in guest rooms to supervisor and/or properly tags lost and found items.
· Routinely inspects guest rooms for maintenance needs, such as burned-out light bulbs, plumbing or electrical problems, carpentry needs, or other special problems, and reports it to the housekeeping office, for proper resolution.
· Takes responsibility for a “Pass Key” during assigned shift by signing out and turning in to housekeeping management at end of shift to appropriate person.
· Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout shift.
· Completes proper reports.
· Replenishes linens, amenities, and other supplies in his/her work station.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
This job often leads to full time opportunities with benefits
The employee is regularly required to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 25 pounds.