This is an excellent year round part-time – evening and weekend hours.
· Handles initial cordial reception to the guests upon arrival and provides a prompt courteous escort to a dining table.
· Answers telephones and takes reservations.
· Verifies reservations and complimentaries, if applicable.
· Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy.
· Seats guests according to established rotation procedure, distributes menus and introduces the staff.
· Answers any guest questions and refers them, if necessary, to appropriate management personnel.
· Monitors guests’ needs, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Maintains professional rapport with marketing department and communicates needs to prioritize services.
· Demonstrates promptness, efficiency, and courteousness to guests in accordance with venue standards.
· Helps record preferential information within reservation system for future service.
· Utilizes guest’s name when applicable.
· Maintains menu knowledge.
· Utilizes reservation system as directed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Previous server experience preferred.