This is a tipped position.
1. Delivers prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant guests in accordance with venue standards.
2. Performs necessary tasks to service guests.
3. Takes and fills all food and drink orders and assists in maintaining guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
4. Maintains current knowledge of the menu and of key ingredients.
5. Performs pre-busing of tables on a continual basis, keeping tables free of excess clutter.
6. Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
7. Monitors guests’ needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
· Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
· Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High School/GED or better.
Must be 18 years or older.
Previous food service experience
· Signatures Casual Dining
· LB’s Fine Dining