This is an excellent year round full-time position with benefits.
· Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures as they relate to venue operations; monitors Food/Beverage Server service on the dining floor. Ensures smooth and efficient operations on a continual basis.
· Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service and employee relations are maintained and carried out in a fair and equitable manner.
· Ensures compliance with all health and safety standards/regulations as well as all applicable beverage, federal, state and local laws/ordinances.
· Assists F&B manager with scheduling of employees and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments are made in accordance with guest needs.
· Monitors job performance of all venue employees and provides feedback on same to aid the employees in developing and enhancing skills.
· Provides input to the F&B manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
· Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
· Reviews and makes recommendations and suggestions to hire, suspend, transfer, promote, evaluate, discipline and terminate all employees in a fair and equitable manner.
· Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy.
· Listens to, evaluates and handles guest comments in a way that satisfies the guest to their satisfaction.
· Maintains knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED preferred. One to three years related supervisory experience preferred.