Responsible for the safe operation and transport of vehicles on property in accordance with established policies, procedures, and controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
- Assists guests promptly and courteously with arrivals and departures.
- Presents a clean, neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Retrieves, stores and delivers guest luggage and packages
- Monitors the entrances and parking lots to maximize the guest flow and overall property ambiance.
- Opens doors and greets guest with a genuine smile, makes eye contact and provides a welcoming/farewell statement.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Explains the amenities of the guest room as well as the features of the resort while functioning as a Bellman.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow employees of same, whenever possible.
- Transports guests to and from their cars when needed.
- Uses a company vehicle to transport team members and guests throughout the region as needed.
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Must possess a valid US driver’s license (provisional license are unacceptable) as well as a good driving record. Physical endurance and stamina, as well as effective communication skills required.
This position does not require a Gaming License.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.