SAVE THE DATE! April marks the 2nd anniversary of the opening of our Adoption Wing and to celebrate, HART will be hosting our second dog show, featuring competitions in several categories for all dogs, including our own adoptables! If you've adopted a dog from HART - or not, get them ready to strut their stuff! Garrett College Special Events Auditorium.
The MuttMinster Dog Show is a fun event to highlight the beauty, diversity, and intelligence of all dogs – and the joys of pet adoption.
To be eligible, your dog must:
HOW TO REGISTER
- Be a loved family pet. It can be mixed breed or pure breed.
- Be house-trained and non-aggressive toward people or other dogs.
- Have proof of current vaccinations.
HART for Animals, Inc.
P.O. Box 623
McHenry, MD 21541
Registration forms must be received by April 16, 2018, along with the $25 entry fee & Personality Questionnaire. (includes 2 admission tickets). Spectators can purchase admission tickets at the door for $5 (includes 5 Best of Show voting tickets).
After receiving your registration form and fee, you will receive a confirmation email and event details. Your armband with your dog’s entry number will be given at check-in.
- Complete the registration form online at www.hartforanimals.org/muttminster.
- Follow the simple instructions on emailing the form and payment link.
- You may also download the form and mail, along with your registration fee to: